Making IT work for your future
- No dates present
- Will Apple really launch a wearable next month? Latest hints say yes - ZDNet
- Judge rejects Apple bid to ban Samsung phones in patent infringement trial - Tech Times
- Samsung Gear S watch sports 3G, LG G Watch R gets curvy - Computerworld
- I took a field trip to play Civilization: Beyond Earth's first 100 turns - Destructoid
- Amazon's file sharing service Zocalo now generally available - PCWorld
- Twitch Knocked Offline in Latest Online-Gaming Attack - Tom's Guide
- Twitter rolls out dashboard feature for regular users - GMA News
- LG's G Watch R: the smartwatch that looks like a watch - The Guardian
- Microsoft smokes out 1500 bogus Windows 8 apps from its app store - ZDNet
- Itsy bitsy spiders result in another auto recall - USA TODAY
In person registration will close at 4 p.m. on the Friday before the start of the term. OLSIS Registration will close at 11:59 p.m. on the Sunday before the start of the term. For classes starting the week of August 18, in person registration will close on Friday, August 15 at 4 p.m. and OLSIS registration will close at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, August 17.
If you registered for classes before these dates, you have the first week of the term to add or change classes in your schedule. Before you can do so, you must obtain permission from the instructor and from one of the following individuals: Dr. Rose Beebe, Interim Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs; Mr. Anthony Underwood, Vice President for Student Services; or Mr. John Gorrell, Director of the Jackson County Center.
You are able to withdrawal from classes as you have in the past; you do not need special permission to do so.
The American Red Cross Bloodmobile will be on campus today from 10 am – 3 pm in the College Activities Center.
Donors are needed! Summer supplies traditionally run. Few students during the summer means no lines and little waiting so you can give blood and save a life even faster.
This is just a friendly reminder regarding WVU Parkersburg’s commitment to a tobacco free educational environment. In accordance with the Board of Governor’s Policy F-60, passed earlier this academic year, the Tobacco Free Campus policy will go into effect on Tuesday, July, 1, 2014.
You can access information on cessation through the Tobacco Free page or you can contact Pamela Santer at 304-424-8205 or Pamela.Santer@wvup.edu, to schedule a consultation.
The ELMS platform will be undergoing maintenance on March 26, 2014 at 7:00 AM Eastern Time.
This maintenance window is expected to last no more than 2 hours. During this time, the WebStore will be placed in ‘maintenance mode’ and will display a message indicating that the WebStore is temporarily unavailable to the end user.
WVU-Parkersburg is an affiliated campus of WVU. College Address: 300 Campus Drive | Parkersburg, WV 26104-8647
Voice: (304) 424-8000 | Fax: (304) 424-8315 | Toll-Free: 1-800-WVA-WVUP (WV/OH) | TDD: (304) 424-8337
Copyright 2008 by WVU-Parkersburg | Site Developed and Maintained by Charles Almond