Making IT work for your future
Location does not exist.
- No dates present
- Beyond 'Like:' 6 Ways You Might Soon Emote on Facebook - New York Times
- SIM-free iPhone 6S models are now available in the US - Mashable
- Apple removes some apps from online store over security concerns - Reuters
- VW exec blames 'a couple of' rogue engineers for emissions scandal - Los Angeles Times
- Microsoft's Mission to Reignite PC Sector May Be Taking Hold - New York Times
- Uber's Probe of Data Breach Focuses on Lyft Executive - Wall Street Journal
- DJI's Pricey Osmo Stabilizes Your 4K Shots For You - PC Magazine
- Apple Pay expands to KFC, Starbucks, Chili's and Best Buy - USA TODAY
- Verizon's unlimited data plans are getting 66 percent more expensive - Washington Post
- Amazon launches real-time analytics for streaming data, container manager - Fortune
Career Services, in conjunction with Workforce WV, is hosting the Fall Career Fair 2015! on October 28, 2015, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. in the College Activities Center.
The fair will be open to WVU Parkersburg Students only between the hours of 10 a.m.- 11 a.m.; beginning at 11 a.m. the public will be invited to attend.
The ELMS platform, which hosts our MSDNAA and VMAP web stores, will be undergoing maintenance on August 5, 2015 at 7:00 AM UTC.
This maintenance window is expected to last no more than 2 hours. During this time, the WebStore will be placed in ‘maintenance mode’ and will display a message indicating that the WebStore is temporarily unavailable.
The Cisco Networking Academy assessment system will be offline for a short time while we make an emergency update. Please plan your exams to avoid the times listed below. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The outage period will be: 23 May, 9 p.m. – 10 p.m. (EDT, UTC-5)
Blue Ridge Community & Technical College in Martinsburg, WV is hosting a Technology Summit this summer. One of the speakers will be Rod Summer with the Criminal Justice Information Services division of the FBI. You may want to contact Michele Morrison ahead of time if you plan on going, just to explain you are a WVUP student interested in attending. Full details are listed to the side (click to zoom).
Dear Students, Faculty and Staff:
The Veterans Corps is hosting a pancake breakfast this Saturday, April 25 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.at Applebee’s in Vienna, WV.
Tickets are $5 at the door and include all you can eat pancakes and drinks. All proceeds will go to the Veterans Corps fund.
Come support our student veterans and the WVU Parkersburg Veterans Corps!
WVU-Parkersburg is an affiliated campus of WVU. College Address: 300 Campus Drive | Parkersburg, WV 26104-8647
Voice: (304) 424-8000 | Fax: (304) 424-8315 | Toll-Free: 1-800-WVA-WVUP (WV/OH) | TDD: (304) 424-8337
Copyright 2008 by WVU-Parkersburg | Site Developed and Maintained by Charles Almond