Making IT work for your future
- No dates present
- Samsung Milk Music soon to feature ads, $4 ad-free option - CNET
- Rogers Expands Canadian LTE Coverage - PC Magazine
- Microsoft: Xbox One Sales Top 5M - Fox Business
- Twitter to sell mobile ads on app with MoPub - This bird means business - Tech Times
- Google's 3D-mapping phones are headed to space: Watch this zero-gravity test - VentureBeat
- Facebook rolls out location-sharing feature - The Seattle Times
- Flickr Channels Instagram; RunKeeper's Breeze App; Facebook 'Nearby Friends' - PC Magazine
- How Sonos Used Clever Software Engineering To Make A $50 Gadget Obsolete - Cult of Mac
- Tor network's ranks of relay servers cut because of Heartbleed bug - Ars Technica
- Google Fresh Out of Glass, Explorer Program Now Closed - Tom's Hardware Guide
The ELMS platform will be undergoing maintenance on March 26, 2014 at 7:00 AM Eastern Time.
This maintenance window is expected to last no more than 2 hours. During this time, the WebStore will be placed in ‘maintenance mode’ and will display a message indicating that the WebStore is temporarily unavailable to the end user.
The folks at the Untangle project have an interesting post up about the impact of March Madness on network performance. Check it out at http://www5.untangle.com/marchmadness.
Thanks to a lot of hard work and perseverance from professor Dawkins, the MSDN Academic Alliance store is back online! You can once again log in with your account and access Microsoft software. Enjoy!
Did you know that as a student of WVU-Parkersburg, you qualify for the college’s student health insurance program! You can learn more by visiting http://www.wvup.edu/current-students/resources-2/student-health-insurance/
WVU-Parkersburg is an affiliated campus of WVU. College Address: 300 Campus Drive | Parkersburg, WV 26104-8647
Voice: (304) 424-8000 | Fax: (304) 424-8315 | Toll-Free: 1-800-WVA-WVUP (WV/OH) | TDD: (304) 424-8337
Copyright 2008 by WVU-Parkersburg | Site Developed and Maintained by Charles Almond