Making IT work for your future
- No dates present
- Google's Cardboard App Is the Go-To How-To for VR Design - Wired
- Uber update improves app for hearing-impaired drivers - SlashGear
- The Week in iOS Apps: Google Photos, Pixelmator offer new and improved ... - Macworld
- Google's Big Picture Is Blurry for Investors - Wall Street Journal
- Google, Levi's Weave Tech Into Textiles With Project Jacquard - NBCNews.com
- Man fined for using Apple Watch while driving - Telegraph.co.uk
- UPDATE 1-Apple buys German augmented-reality software maker Metaio - Reuters
- Path's 'Places' Feature Shuttered Following Sale To Daum Kakao - TechCrunch
- Facebook Confirms It Will Officially Support GIFs - TechCrunch
- Apple Offers Quick Fix For iPhone Messaging Crash Bug - ABC News
The Cisco Networking Academy assessment system will be offline for a short time while we make an emergency update. Please plan your exams to avoid the times listed below. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The outage period will be: 23 May, 9 p.m. – 10 p.m. (EDT, UTC-5)
Blue Ridge Community & Technical College in Martinsburg, WV is hosting a Technology Summit this summer. One of the speakers will be Rod Summer with the Criminal Justice Information Services division of the FBI. You may want to contact Michele Morrison ahead of time if you plan on going, just to explain you are a WVUP student interested in attending. Full details are listed to the side (click to zoom).
Dear Students, Faculty and Staff:
The Veterans Corps is hosting a pancake breakfast this Saturday, April 25 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.at Applebee’s in Vienna, WV.
Tickets are $5 at the door and include all you can eat pancakes and drinks. All proceeds will go to the Veterans Corps fund.
Come support our student veterans and the WVU Parkersburg Veterans Corps!
A member of the WVU Parkersburg family recently had a fire that destroyed her home and everything she owned. The Student Government Association is taking collections for household items, gift cards or anything else of that nature to help this individual. For health reasons, we are asking that only new items be donated.
Drop sites are available at JCC and the SGA office at the main campus. If you have any questions, please contact Annette Landis at firstname.lastname@example.org or Bill Bell at email@example.com.
Looking for a fun, engaging activity to do during student engagement hour? Want to help Can Hunger and give back to the college community? Like obstacle courses? Look no further because your dreams have come true!
The Public Relations Writing and Case Studies class, in association with the Veterans Resource Center, is hosting a Can Hunger Games obstacle course event on Wednesday, April 15 from 11 a.m. until 12:15 p.m. This event is to raise awareness of and donations for the campus food pantry, The Riverhawk Nest. Clubs, divisions, groups, individuals and organizations are encouraged to register a team of four people for this event. The cost for participation is a minimum of 20 nonperishable food items. Teams can register with a team name and their donations in room 2201 by 10 a.m. on the day of the event.
WVU-Parkersburg is an affiliated campus of WVU. College Address: 300 Campus Drive | Parkersburg, WV 26104-8647
Voice: (304) 424-8000 | Fax: (304) 424-8315 | Toll-Free: 1-800-WVA-WVUP (WV/OH) | TDD: (304) 424-8337
Copyright 2008 by WVU-Parkersburg | Site Developed and Maintained by Charles Almond