Making IT work for your future
- No dates present
- Women coders do better than men in gender-blind study - WDBJ7
- Watch this tiny DARPA drone fly 45 mph through a warehouse - Oak Ridger
- Apple Music hits 11 million subscribers: Why Spotify isn't worried - Christian Science Monitor
- Seeing Beyond The Hubris Of Facebook's Free Basics Fiasco - TechCrunch
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks - Macworld
- Google kills off Picasa to focus its efforts on Google Photos - PCWorld
- MyShake turns your smartphone into an earthquake detector and research tool - Digital Trends
- Gearing Up for the Cloud, AT&T Tells Its Workers: Adapt, or Else - New York Times
- Cops arrest teen for hack and leak of DHS, FBI data - Fox News
- Amazon Echo Reached Second Place on Bestseller List This Week - Inc.com
Professor Dawkins has just announced that CIT 280 is now on the spring schedule.
Career Services, in conjunction with Workforce WV, is hosting the Fall Career Fair 2015! on October 28, 2015, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. in the College Activities Center.
The fair will be open to WVU Parkersburg Students only between the hours of 10 a.m.- 11 a.m.; beginning at 11 a.m. the public will be invited to attend.
The ELMS platform, which hosts our MSDNAA and VMAP web stores, will be undergoing maintenance on August 5, 2015 at 7:00 AM UTC.
This maintenance window is expected to last no more than 2 hours. During this time, the WebStore will be placed in ‘maintenance mode’ and will display a message indicating that the WebStore is temporarily unavailable.
The Cisco Networking Academy assessment system will be offline for a short time while we make an emergency update. Please plan your exams to avoid the times listed below. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The outage period will be: 23 May, 9 p.m. – 10 p.m. (EDT, UTC-5)
Blue Ridge Community & Technical College in Martinsburg, WV is hosting a Technology Summit this summer. One of the speakers will be Rod Summer with the Criminal Justice Information Services division of the FBI. You may want to contact Michele Morrison ahead of time if you plan on going, just to explain you are a WVUP student interested in attending. Full details are listed to the side (click to zoom).
WVU-Parkersburg is an affiliated campus of WVU. College Address: 300 Campus Drive | Parkersburg, WV 26104-8647
Voice: (304) 424-8000 | Fax: (304) 424-8315 | Toll-Free: 1-800-WVA-WVUP (WV/OH) | TDD: (304) 424-8337
Copyright 2008 by WVU-Parkersburg | Site Developed and Maintained by Charles Almond