Making IT work for your future
- No dates present
- PayPal to Microsoft, BlackBerry, and Amazon Kindle: Buh-Bye - CNET
- Battleborn's 27th Character Is An "Anthropomorphized Reptile" Named Pendles - Attack of the Fanboy
- Why You'll Soon Buy Consoles the Way You Upgrade iPhones - WIRED
- HopperGO Review: DVR Shows In Your Pocket - Tom's Guide
- Apple to Ramp Up Original Content, Considered Buying Time Warner Last Year - Mac Rumors
- Uber Pairs With Foursquare For Address Data - PYMNTS.com
- Will Google's naughty list really improve Android updates? - The Verge
- Peter Thiel, Tech Billionaire, Reveals Secret War With Gawker - New York Times
- The Next Battle for Net Neutrality Is Getting Bloody - Gizmodo
- Dear Satya Nadella: Make sure the Microsoft Surface phone has these features - Computerworld
CIT and Security Capstone Project class has been added to the Fall 2016 schedule. You’ll need to go through your regular advising session and have your PIN released, but once that’s done you can sign up for Capstone. Use the following CRNs:
CIT 260 – 1686
CIT 460 – 1687
SEC 460 – 1688
If you have any questions contact Doug Rhodes. (drhodes AT wvup.edu or (304) 424-8330)
Professor Dawkins has just announced that CIT 280 is now on the spring schedule.
Career Services, in conjunction with Workforce WV, is hosting the Fall Career Fair 2015! on October 28, 2015, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. in the College Activities Center.
The fair will be open to WVU Parkersburg Students only between the hours of 10 a.m.- 11 a.m.; beginning at 11 a.m. the public will be invited to attend.
The ELMS platform, which hosts our MSDNAA and VMAP web stores, will be undergoing maintenance on August 5, 2015 at 7:00 AM UTC.
This maintenance window is expected to last no more than 2 hours. During this time, the WebStore will be placed in ‘maintenance mode’ and will display a message indicating that the WebStore is temporarily unavailable.
The Cisco Networking Academy assessment system will be offline for a short time while we make an emergency update. Please plan your exams to avoid the times listed below. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The outage period will be: 23 May, 9 p.m. – 10 p.m. (EDT, UTC-5)
WVU-Parkersburg is an affiliated campus of WVU. College Address: 300 Campus Drive | Parkersburg, WV 26104-8647
Voice: (304) 424-8000 | Fax: (304) 424-8315 | Toll-Free: 1-800-WVA-WVUP (WV/OH) | TDD: (304) 424-8337
Copyright 2008 by WVU-Parkersburg | Site Developed and Maintained by Charles Almond