Making IT work for your future
- No dates present
- Google sues Mississippi Attorney General 'for doing MPAA's dirty work' - The Register
- Amazon Fire Phone Update Brings Multi-Language Text Translation Feature ... - Tech Times
- Elon Musk Hyperloop Dream May Soon Become Reality (Thanks to ... - Tech Times
- $90 Million: Amount T-Mobile Has Agreed to Pay to Settle Cramming Charges - Macro Insider
- The Necessity of Console Exclusives - Always Nintendo
- Blackberry helping Boeing build a special Android-style smartphone - State Column
- Here's How the Sony Hack Is Like 9/11 - Mother Jones
- DISH, Comcast SportsNet reach deal in regional dispute - Reuters
- Major Chicago study finds red light cameras not safer, cause more rear-end ... - Ars Technica
- Android lawsuit against Google too vague, says judge - CNET
The Mid-Ohio Valley Health Department will have a Flu Shot Clinic at WVU Parkersburg Wednesday, Oct. 15 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the College Activities Center.
The clinic is open to students and staff.
Will bill: Medicare Part B, Medicaid, PEIA, BC/BS, Unicare, Healthplan and Carelink only; must present insurance card to bill.
All others: $25.
Please call Mid-Ohio Valley Health Department at (304) 485-7374 with any questions.
The Cooperative Education office has informed us of several internship and coop opportunities for students in the IT field. These opportunities are a perfect way to gain experience and earn extra money before completing your degree. Please contact Jennifer Randolph in the Cooperative Education office by calling her at 304-424-8000 X 467, stopping by her office in the main building, or connecting to the new WVU-Parkersburg College Central Portal.
Come support the Veterans Corps of WVU Parkersburg at the Walk4vets this Saturday, Sept. 13 at City Park. Registration begins at 7:00 a.m, 5k fun run starts at 7:45, and the event kicks off at 9:00 a.m.
Jan Dils 5k Fun-Run
Mountain River CrossFit Obstacle Course Competition
Corn Hole Challenge
Children Activities: Bouncy House, face painting, pony rides, post card project(cards written to Active Duty Service Members)
Musical Entertainment (Plan B and Mike Starkey & Bruce Edward Haas Acoustic Duet)
S & p Harley Davidson Antique Car Crusie-In
Air-Evac Helicopter Landing
Calling All Students
This event is open to all students but especially if you plan on graduating this December or next May you need to attend this event.
Monday, Sept. 15, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Everything you need to prepare for graduation will be there.
- Apply for graduation
- Order your cap and gown
- Learn the benefits of connecting with our alumni relations office
- Hear about how career services can help you
- And more
And don’t miss the FREE food and prizes!
Cancellation: September 2, 2014
CRN: 1528 COURSE: CIT 114
Instructor: Jenny Dawkins
Time: Begins at 12:30pm
Special Instructions: NONE
WVU-Parkersburg is an affiliated campus of WVU. College Address: 300 Campus Drive | Parkersburg, WV 26104-8647
Voice: (304) 424-8000 | Fax: (304) 424-8315 | Toll-Free: 1-800-WVA-WVUP (WV/OH) | TDD: (304) 424-8337
Copyright 2008 by WVU-Parkersburg | Site Developed and Maintained by Charles Almond