Making IT work for your future
- No dates present
- Google has a new logo - we fear change! - Irish Examiner
- Acer's Chromebook R 11 is a new convertible laptop priced at $299 - The Verge
- Intel's Skylake is beautiful - The Verge
- Toshiba unveils convertible laptop with 4K display, Windows 10 Hello, USB Type-C - IBNLive
- Acer unloads Predator gaming rigs, Chromebooks, convertible notebooks, and ... - CNET
- IFA gadget show: 5 things to watch out for - Times of India
- Google self-drive car too safe; hit by unruly humans - Economic Times
- Google forms Alliance for Open Media along with other tech majors - Livemint
- Soccer Mom Sticker Shock: Tesla Prices Model X Signature At $133200 And Up - Seeking Alpha
- Lenovo unfolds new ThinkPad Yoga models - CNET
The ELMS platform, which hosts our MSDNAA and VMAP web stores, will be undergoing maintenance on August 5, 2015 at 7:00 AM UTC.
This maintenance window is expected to last no more than 2 hours. During this time, the WebStore will be placed in ‘maintenance mode’ and will display a message indicating that the WebStore is temporarily unavailable.
The Cisco Networking Academy assessment system will be offline for a short time while we make an emergency update. Please plan your exams to avoid the times listed below. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The outage period will be: 23 May, 9 p.m. – 10 p.m. (EDT, UTC-5)
Blue Ridge Community & Technical College in Martinsburg, WV is hosting a Technology Summit this summer. One of the speakers will be Rod Summer with the Criminal Justice Information Services division of the FBI. You may want to contact Michele Morrison ahead of time if you plan on going, just to explain you are a WVUP student interested in attending. Full details are listed to the side (click to zoom).
Dear Students, Faculty and Staff:
The Veterans Corps is hosting a pancake breakfast this Saturday, April 25 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.at Applebee’s in Vienna, WV.
Tickets are $5 at the door and include all you can eat pancakes and drinks. All proceeds will go to the Veterans Corps fund.
Come support our student veterans and the WVU Parkersburg Veterans Corps!
A member of the WVU Parkersburg family recently had a fire that destroyed her home and everything she owned. The Student Government Association is taking collections for household items, gift cards or anything else of that nature to help this individual. For health reasons, we are asking that only new items be donated.
Drop sites are available at JCC and the SGA office at the main campus. If you have any questions, please contact Annette Landis at firstname.lastname@example.org or Bill Bell at email@example.com.
WVU-Parkersburg is an affiliated campus of WVU. College Address: 300 Campus Drive | Parkersburg, WV 26104-8647
Voice: (304) 424-8000 | Fax: (304) 424-8315 | Toll-Free: 1-800-WVA-WVUP (WV/OH) | TDD: (304) 424-8337
Copyright 2008 by WVU-Parkersburg | Site Developed and Maintained by Charles Almond