Making IT work for your future
- No dates present
- OnePlus Sells Out of 'OnePlus Cardboard' - PC Magazine
- Is This Google FCC Filing a New Version of Google Glass? - PC Magazine
- This hybrid Sony-Nintendo PlayStation prototype began a war - SlashGear
- Hillary Clinton Comments On Viral 'Humans of New York' Photo - TIME
- Facebook prepares to STRAFE the developing world with FRICKIN' internet ... - The Register
- Feudin' – Sprint's Claure and T-Mobile's Legere in Social Media Smackdown - Modern Readers
- Pictures of BlackBerry's next Android phone seep - The Market Business
- Mastercard to start verifying payments by SELFIE - Daily Mail
- Chevrolet to roll out tiny air conditioner for overheated smartphones - Financial Express
- Will Your Next Smartwatch Be a Casio? - PC Magazine
On Saturday, April 4, 2015, the Pearson LearningStudio system will be unavailable from approximately 3:00 AM ET – 6:00 AM ET. This maintenance has been scheduled so that our team of engineers can continue to improve the reliability and scalability of the online course delivery system.
RESA V has just posted an opening for a half-time computer repair technician. You can find the job opening at http://resa5.k12.wv.us/?DivisionID=13165
The Mid-Ohio Valley Health Department will have a Flu Shot Clinic at WVU Parkersburg Wednesday, Oct. 15 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the College Activities Center.
The clinic is open to students and staff.
Will bill: Medicare Part B, Medicaid, PEIA, BC/BS, Unicare, Healthplan and Carelink only; must present insurance card to bill.
All others: $25.
Please call Mid-Ohio Valley Health Department at (304) 485-7374 with any questions.
The Cooperative Education office has informed us of several internship and coop opportunities for students in the IT field. These opportunities are a perfect way to gain experience and earn extra money before completing your degree. Please contact Jennifer Randolph in the Cooperative Education office by calling her at 304-424-8000 X 467, stopping by her office in the main building, or connecting to the new WVU-Parkersburg College Central Portal.
WVU-Parkersburg is an affiliated campus of WVU. College Address: 300 Campus Drive | Parkersburg, WV 26104-8647
Voice: (304) 424-8000 | Fax: (304) 424-8315 | Toll-Free: 1-800-WVA-WVUP (WV/OH) | TDD: (304) 424-8337
Copyright 2008 by WVU-Parkersburg | Site Developed and Maintained by Charles Almond