Making IT work for your future
- No dates present
- Blackroom, New Game From 'Doom' Creators, Taken Down From Kickstarter - Tech Times
- Xiaomi's smartwatch for kids costs less than $50 - Engadget
- Here's When You'll Be Able To Visit The Mass Effect Theme Park - Cinema Blend
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding - PCWorld
- This may sting: Google's new patent describes a smart lens injected right into your eyeball - Digital Trends
- Put on Your PJs, Brush Your Teeth, and...Slap on a Gear VR? - PC Magazine
- The 'Dark Souls' franchise is over... for now - Engadget
- Report: Google Tests 'Trips' Planning App - PC Magazine
- Microsoft declares Cortana search box as Bing- and Edge-only turf - Computerworld
Dear Students, Faculty and Staff:
The Veterans Corps is hosting a pancake breakfast this Saturday, April 25 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.at Applebee’s in Vienna, WV.
Tickets are $5 at the door and include all you can eat pancakes and drinks. All proceeds will go to the Veterans Corps fund.
Come support our student veterans and the WVU Parkersburg Veterans Corps!
A member of the WVU Parkersburg family recently had a fire that destroyed her home and everything she owned. The Student Government Association is taking collections for household items, gift cards or anything else of that nature to help this individual. For health reasons, we are asking that only new items be donated.
Drop sites are available at JCC and the SGA office at the main campus. If you have any questions, please contact Annette Landis at email@example.com or Bill Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for a fun, engaging activity to do during student engagement hour? Want to help Can Hunger and give back to the college community? Like obstacle courses? Look no further because your dreams have come true!
The Public Relations Writing and Case Studies class, in association with the Veterans Resource Center, is hosting a Can Hunger Games obstacle course event on Wednesday, April 15 from 11 a.m. until 12:15 p.m. This event is to raise awareness of and donations for the campus food pantry, The Riverhawk Nest. Clubs, divisions, groups, individuals and organizations are encouraged to register a team of four people for this event. The cost for participation is a minimum of 20 nonperishable food items. Teams can register with a team name and their donations in room 2201 by 10 a.m. on the day of the event.
On Saturday, April 4, 2015, the Pearson LearningStudio system will be unavailable from approximately 3:00 AM ET – 6:00 AM ET. This maintenance has been scheduled so that our team of engineers can continue to improve the reliability and scalability of the online course delivery system.
WVU-Parkersburg is an affiliated campus of WVU. College Address: 300 Campus Drive | Parkersburg, WV 26104-8647
Voice: (304) 424-8000 | Fax: (304) 424-8315 | Toll-Free: 1-800-WVA-WVUP (WV/OH) | TDD: (304) 424-8337
Copyright 2008 by WVU-Parkersburg | Site Developed and Maintained by Charles Almond