Making IT work for your future
- No dates present
- Amazon is on "Fire" with new device launch - Daily Digest
- Apple's iPhone 6 Debuts In Australia To Strong Demand - Forbes
- Orders for Samsung Note 4 phone begin Friday - SFGate
- Bug infects Apple's iOS 8 HealthKit, delaying third-party app launches - PCWorld
- Facebook Meets Hot-Or-Not In News Feed - Dumb-Out
- Washington: Keep traffic speeding along the Information Superhighway - Arizona Capitol Times
- How to get an iPhone 6 for less - Dallas Morning News
- The Real Reason Destiny Is a Hit - Businessweek
- Microsoft Shutters Silicon Valley Research Lab - Co.Design
- Red Hat subscription revenue continues to climb amid positive Q2 earnings - ZDNet
The American Red Cross Bloodmobile will be on campus today from 10 am – 3 pm in the College Activities Center.
Donors are needed! Summer supplies traditionally run. Few students during the summer means no lines and little waiting so you can give blood and save a life even faster.
This is just a friendly reminder regarding WVU Parkersburg’s commitment to a tobacco free educational environment. In accordance with the Board of Governor’s Policy F-60, passed earlier this academic year, the Tobacco Free Campus policy will go into effect on Tuesday, July, 1, 2014.
You can access information on cessation through the Tobacco Free page or you can contact Pamela Santer at 304-424-8205 or Pamela.Santer@wvup.edu, to schedule a consultation.
The ELMS platform will be undergoing maintenance on March 26, 2014 at 7:00 AM Eastern Time.
This maintenance window is expected to last no more than 2 hours. During this time, the WebStore will be placed in ‘maintenance mode’ and will display a message indicating that the WebStore is temporarily unavailable to the end user.
The folks at the Untangle project have an interesting post up about the impact of March Madness on network performance. Check it out at http://www5.untangle.com/marchmadness.
WVU-Parkersburg is an affiliated campus of WVU. College Address: 300 Campus Drive | Parkersburg, WV 26104-8647
Voice: (304) 424-8000 | Fax: (304) 424-8315 | Toll-Free: 1-800-WVA-WVUP (WV/OH) | TDD: (304) 424-8337
Copyright 2008 by WVU-Parkersburg | Site Developed and Maintained by Charles Almond