Making IT work for your future
- No dates present
- Net neutrality has a pretty humongous fan base, decision making now up to FCC - Tech Times
- Chip Designer ARM Holdings Unveils Operating System - NASDAQ
- Windows 10: 12 things you need to know - PCWorld
- 'Ghost Gunner' lets people make untraceable, homemade guns - CNET
- Facebook apologizes to drag queens over real name policy - USA TODAY
- Verizon won't throttle unlimited LTE users after all - PCWorld
- Hong Kong Crashes Great Firewall With FireChat - Voice of America
- Hong Kong protesters' iPhones target of malicious spyware, claims security firm - Tech Times
- America's top 20 speeding ticket magnets - CNNMoney
- NVIDIA Shield 32GB LTE Gaming Tablet Now Available for $399 - Maximum PC
The American Red Cross Bloodmobile will be on campus today from 10 am – 3 pm in the College Activities Center.
Donors are needed! Summer supplies traditionally run. Few students during the summer means no lines and little waiting so you can give blood and save a life even faster.
This is just a friendly reminder regarding WVU Parkersburg’s commitment to a tobacco free educational environment. In accordance with the Board of Governor’s Policy F-60, passed earlier this academic year, the Tobacco Free Campus policy will go into effect on Tuesday, July, 1, 2014.
You can access information on cessation through the Tobacco Free page or you can contact Pamela Santer at 304-424-8205 or Pamela.Santer@wvup.edu, to schedule a consultation.
The ELMS platform will be undergoing maintenance on March 26, 2014 at 7:00 AM Eastern Time.
This maintenance window is expected to last no more than 2 hours. During this time, the WebStore will be placed in ‘maintenance mode’ and will display a message indicating that the WebStore is temporarily unavailable to the end user.
The folks at the Untangle project have an interesting post up about the impact of March Madness on network performance. Check it out at http://www5.untangle.com/marchmadness.
WVU-Parkersburg is an affiliated campus of WVU. College Address: 300 Campus Drive | Parkersburg, WV 26104-8647
Voice: (304) 424-8000 | Fax: (304) 424-8315 | Toll-Free: 1-800-WVA-WVUP (WV/OH) | TDD: (304) 424-8337
Copyright 2008 by WVU-Parkersburg | Site Developed and Maintained by Charles Almond