Making IT work for your future
- No dates present
- Google turns your barangay into a Pac-Man game - CNN
- Amazon's Dash button--Not an April Fools' joke - USA TODAY
- Microsoft launches Surface 3 - a cheaper version of Surface Pro 3 tablet - IBNLive
- Google debuts the Chromebit, a Chromebook dongle for under $100 - IBNLive
- Stars launch Jay Z's streaming service - Sky News Australia
- Twitter's Curator aims to identify news as it breaks - Christian Science Monitor
- Samsung Galaxy S6 review: iPhone 6 has met its match - The Australian
- You're about to see a lot more baby photos in your Facebook feed - Mashable
- Patent reveals GoPro's working on a 'square profile' camera design - Engadget
- Microsoft consolidates enterprise editions of Visual Studio - PCWorld
Calling All Students
This event is open to all students but especially if you plan on graduating this December or next May you need to attend this event.
Monday, Sept. 15, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Everything you need to prepare for graduation will be there.
- Apply for graduation
- Order your cap and gown
- Learn the benefits of connecting with our alumni relations office
- Hear about how career services can help you
- And more
And don’t miss the FREE food and prizes!
Cancellation: September 2, 2014
CRN: 1528 COURSE: CIT 114
Instructor: Jenny Dawkins
Time: Begins at 12:30pm
Special Instructions: NONE
Due to the increased number of wireless devices on campus, WVUP IT has implemented new wireless networks in the main building. The new wireless networks are named:
WVUPBSMT – Basement Floor
WVUP1STFL – 1st Floor
WVUP2NDFL – 2nd Floor
WVUP3RDFL – 3rd Floor
WVUPFACWING – Faculty (Banana) Wing
WVUPACTIVITIES – Activities Wing
Note that these are open networks that you can connect to without a username and password. Soon, there will be secured networks in these areas as well. These changes currently only apply to the main building on the Parkersburg campus. WVUP IT will update the community with additional details about the secured networks and any other wireless updates as they become available.
In person registration will close at 4 p.m. on the Friday before the start of the term. OLSIS Registration will close at 11:59 p.m. on the Sunday before the start of the term. For classes starting the week of August 18, in person registration will close on Friday, August 15 at 4 p.m. and OLSIS registration will close at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, August 17.
If you registered for classes before these dates, you have the first week of the term to add or change classes in your schedule. Before you can do so, you must obtain permission from the instructor and from one of the following individuals: Dr. Rose Beebe, Interim Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs; Mr. Anthony Underwood, Vice President for Student Services; or Mr. John Gorrell, Director of the Jackson County Center.
You are able to withdrawal from classes as you have in the past; you do not need special permission to do so.
The American Red Cross Bloodmobile will be on campus today from 10 am – 3 pm in the College Activities Center.
Donors are needed! Summer supplies traditionally run. Few students during the summer means no lines and little waiting so you can give blood and save a life even faster.
WVU-Parkersburg is an affiliated campus of WVU. College Address: 300 Campus Drive | Parkersburg, WV 26104-8647
Voice: (304) 424-8000 | Fax: (304) 424-8315 | Toll-Free: 1-800-WVA-WVUP (WV/OH) | TDD: (304) 424-8337
Copyright 2008 by WVU-Parkersburg | Site Developed and Maintained by Charles Almond