Making IT work for your future
- No dates present
- Google defies France over making right to be forgotten global - ZDNet
- Hacker: Mobile app for GM's OnStar system can be hacked to unlock and start ... - Uncover California
- Windows 10 now running on 14 million computers already - The Indian Express
- Pinterest reveals diversity goals for 2016; announces new project called ... - Firstpost
- Canon's new camera will capture footage in near-complete darkness - Hindustan Times
- The best zombie game for Wii U is headed to PS4 and Xbox One - Mashable
- Facebook builds drone for internet access - BBC News
- Mozilla is unhappy with Microsoft over Windows 10 changes - Engadget
- Google has secretly released a new version of Glass - Economic Times
- Get an early look at VW's new Android Auto, Apple CarPlay ready dashboard - CNET
Looking for a fun, engaging activity to do during student engagement hour? Want to help Can Hunger and give back to the college community? Like obstacle courses? Look no further because your dreams have come true!
The Public Relations Writing and Case Studies class, in association with the Veterans Resource Center, is hosting a Can Hunger Games obstacle course event on Wednesday, April 15 from 11 a.m. until 12:15 p.m. This event is to raise awareness of and donations for the campus food pantry, The Riverhawk Nest. Clubs, divisions, groups, individuals and organizations are encouraged to register a team of four people for this event. The cost for participation is a minimum of 20 nonperishable food items. Teams can register with a team name and their donations in room 2201 by 10 a.m. on the day of the event.
On Saturday, April 4, 2015, the Pearson LearningStudio system will be unavailable from approximately 3:00 AM ET – 6:00 AM ET. This maintenance has been scheduled so that our team of engineers can continue to improve the reliability and scalability of the online course delivery system.
RESA V has just posted an opening for a half-time computer repair technician. You can find the job opening at http://resa5.k12.wv.us/?DivisionID=13165
The Mid-Ohio Valley Health Department will have a Flu Shot Clinic at WVU Parkersburg Wednesday, Oct. 15 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the College Activities Center.
The clinic is open to students and staff.
Will bill: Medicare Part B, Medicaid, PEIA, BC/BS, Unicare, Healthplan and Carelink only; must present insurance card to bill.
All others: $25.
Please call Mid-Ohio Valley Health Department at (304) 485-7374 with any questions.
WVU-Parkersburg is an affiliated campus of WVU. College Address: 300 Campus Drive | Parkersburg, WV 26104-8647
Voice: (304) 424-8000 | Fax: (304) 424-8315 | Toll-Free: 1-800-WVA-WVUP (WV/OH) | TDD: (304) 424-8337
Copyright 2008 by WVU-Parkersburg | Site Developed and Maintained by Charles Almond