Making IT work for your future
- No dates present
- Back to a Chromebook thanks to Google I/O: ASUS Chromebook Flip or Dell Chromebook 13 - ZDNet
- Latest Surface Phone rumors repeat talk of SD-830 SoC, 8GB RAM and three different versions - Phone Arena
- Thanks to virtual reality, could backpack PCs become a trend? - ZDNet
- Computex 2016: Acer arrives with 5000mAh handset, laptops, and 'Internet of Beings' products - ZDNet
- Google Photos celebrates first birthday and 24 billion selfies - Engadget
- Phonebloks creator isn't entirely happy with Project Ara - Engadget
- Whale-Finding Phone App Grows in Use, Steering Mariners Away - Top Tech News
- Toyota Is Buying Up Robotics Companies. Could Boston Dynamics Be Next? - Gizmodo
- Twitter Mitigates the 140-Character Limit for Its Tweets - Nashville Chatter
- 'No Man's Sky' Should Be PlayStation VR's Flagship Title - Forbes
Blue Ridge Community & Technical College in Martinsburg, WV is hosting a Technology Summit this summer. One of the speakers will be Rod Summer with the Criminal Justice Information Services division of the FBI. You may want to contact Michele Morrison ahead of time if you plan on going, just to explain you are a WVUP student interested in attending. Full details are listed to the side (click to zoom).
Dear Students, Faculty and Staff:
The Veterans Corps is hosting a pancake breakfast this Saturday, April 25 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.at Applebee’s in Vienna, WV.
Tickets are $5 at the door and include all you can eat pancakes and drinks. All proceeds will go to the Veterans Corps fund.
Come support our student veterans and the WVU Parkersburg Veterans Corps!
A member of the WVU Parkersburg family recently had a fire that destroyed her home and everything she owned. The Student Government Association is taking collections for household items, gift cards or anything else of that nature to help this individual. For health reasons, we are asking that only new items be donated.
Drop sites are available at JCC and the SGA office at the main campus. If you have any questions, please contact Annette Landis at firstname.lastname@example.org or Bill Bell at email@example.com.
Looking for a fun, engaging activity to do during student engagement hour? Want to help Can Hunger and give back to the college community? Like obstacle courses? Look no further because your dreams have come true!
The Public Relations Writing and Case Studies class, in association with the Veterans Resource Center, is hosting a Can Hunger Games obstacle course event on Wednesday, April 15 from 11 a.m. until 12:15 p.m. This event is to raise awareness of and donations for the campus food pantry, The Riverhawk Nest. Clubs, divisions, groups, individuals and organizations are encouraged to register a team of four people for this event. The cost for participation is a minimum of 20 nonperishable food items. Teams can register with a team name and their donations in room 2201 by 10 a.m. on the day of the event.
WVU-Parkersburg is an affiliated campus of WVU. College Address: 300 Campus Drive | Parkersburg, WV 26104-8647
Voice: (304) 424-8000 | Fax: (304) 424-8315 | Toll-Free: 1-800-WVA-WVUP (WV/OH) | TDD: (304) 424-8337
Copyright 2008 by WVU-Parkersburg | Site Developed and Maintained by Charles Almond