Making IT work for your future
- No dates present
- Uber hired those guys who hacked a Jeep while it was on the highway - Quartz
- The next Apple TV is reportedly much more expensive - Engadget
- Microsoft Mobile Clears Patent Infringement Hurdle As US Watchdog Rejects ... - Immortal News
- Your Search For Electricians, Plumbers, House Cleaners And Other Help Made ... - Times Gazette
- Save your travel hot spots to a map or list with the Mapstr app - Los Angeles Times
- No renders: New BlackBerry Venice images show microSD slot, 18 megapixel camera - ZDNet
- Razer unveils new Xbox One controller designed for esports - VentureBeat
- 'Mortal Kombat X' won't be coming to last-gen consoles after all - Engadget
- Google Pretties Up Mobile Search Results for Apps - PC Magazine
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Breaks Record For The Biggest Beta On PlayStation 4 - Tech News Today
Looking for a fun, engaging activity to do during student engagement hour? Want to help Can Hunger and give back to the college community? Like obstacle courses? Look no further because your dreams have come true!
The Public Relations Writing and Case Studies class, in association with the Veterans Resource Center, is hosting a Can Hunger Games obstacle course event on Wednesday, April 15 from 11 a.m. until 12:15 p.m. This event is to raise awareness of and donations for the campus food pantry, The Riverhawk Nest. Clubs, divisions, groups, individuals and organizations are encouraged to register a team of four people for this event. The cost for participation is a minimum of 20 nonperishable food items. Teams can register with a team name and their donations in room 2201 by 10 a.m. on the day of the event.
On Saturday, April 4, 2015, the Pearson LearningStudio system will be unavailable from approximately 3:00 AM ET – 6:00 AM ET. This maintenance has been scheduled so that our team of engineers can continue to improve the reliability and scalability of the online course delivery system.
RESA V has just posted an opening for a half-time computer repair technician. You can find the job opening at http://resa5.k12.wv.us/?DivisionID=13165
The Mid-Ohio Valley Health Department will have a Flu Shot Clinic at WVU Parkersburg Wednesday, Oct. 15 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the College Activities Center.
The clinic is open to students and staff.
Will bill: Medicare Part B, Medicaid, PEIA, BC/BS, Unicare, Healthplan and Carelink only; must present insurance card to bill.
All others: $25.
Please call Mid-Ohio Valley Health Department at (304) 485-7374 with any questions.
WVU-Parkersburg is an affiliated campus of WVU. College Address: 300 Campus Drive | Parkersburg, WV 26104-8647
Voice: (304) 424-8000 | Fax: (304) 424-8315 | Toll-Free: 1-800-WVA-WVUP (WV/OH) | TDD: (304) 424-8337
Copyright 2008 by WVU-Parkersburg | Site Developed and Maintained by Charles Almond